The Aspricot Creative team is looking for a UI Designer to bring a razor-sharp edge to all things visual. You’re known for your fine-tuned aesthetic, insights on current trends, and experience designing for digital before “mobile” and “responsive” were even a thing. You’re a proactive problem-solver, natural collaborator, and thoughtful leader. You want to push the limits and go beyond the expected — which means we’re on the same page. Join us in taking design to the next level, one pixel at a time.
- Develop design and layout concepts for innovative browser and mobile-based projects
- Work with Creative Director, copywriters, producers, developers, and others across Aspricot to execute first-class work
- Create assets for all digital mediums, including wireframes, user flows, storyboards, motion tests, prototypes, and beta tests
- Solve end-to-end visual problems with a creative eye, and design systems for multi-function web interfaces
- 2-3+ years experience designing for the web at a digital agency or production company
- Strong portfolio showing a range of work across different interactive media
- Experience designing for web, mobile-web, email, HTML/JS, mobile-apps and animation
- Solid understanding of website and interface design, as well as composition, color, imagery, and photography
- Senior level Adobe Creative Suite skills (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience leading other designers and working on a creative team.
Please include a link to your portfolio.
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.