Design is a critical function at Aspricot. Because our Industry is changing so fast, the norms around the web and mobile will never be established and new use cases are constantly emerging. Each day we encounter new challenges. It’s a difficult and ambitious challenge, which is what makes it fun.
- Handling a team of 5-8 UI Designers
- Participate, oversee, and lead visual design efforts on projects.
- Empower, inspire, and support the design team to think innovatively
- Participate and collaborate with project teams on research and strategic development
- Lead and work collaboratively with peers, clients, vendors, contractors and other team members
- Work with the design team to create concepts and ideas that are astute and elegant,which serve human understanding and meet human needs
- Work with the front-end technology team to create technology-enabled design solutions and prototypes
- Support the development of a creative environment that inspires innovation
- Understand technical requirements and work with the user experience team and developers to translate schematics into fully designed experiences
- Create and deliver strong visual design solutions that are based on knowledge of development options.
- Strong portfolio of past projects that you can share with us
- Ability to create breathtaking, pixel-perfect designs and icons
- Obsession with crafting simple, intuitive, and delightful user experiences
- Fluency with Photoshop that allows you to rapidly prototype new ideas and communicate them to the team
- Deep curiosity about the underlying emotions and experiences that drive social products
- Desire to set new standards for UI designs
Please include a link to your portfolio.
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.