As a Front End Engineering Lead at Aspricot, you will be responsible for one of many web and mobile applications that enables our customers to deliver large number of projects a month in a timely and quantitative way. You will work on a small, versatile and passionate team, tackling new problems as we continue to push our technology forward. You will design, test, deploy and maintain solutions that solve customers’ problems at-scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Handling a team of 5-8 Front End Engineers
- Collaborate with Design and Development teams to build the next generation of web and mobile products
- Develop and maintain complex, high performance web applications
- Define best practices for front-end engineering
- Architect elements of our web technology foundation that can be utilized by other developers
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Implement scalable solutions utilizing caching, pagination, loading data on demand, and other techniques to manage massive, yet accessible, data sets
- Play an active role in the design, development and deployment of web and mobile applications
- Work in a dynamic team environment with short turn around times, developing and maintaining a high quality code base
- We’re an agile, fast growing company and this job description isn’t meant to be an exhaustive list of your qualifications or all the things you’ll do
- BE or M.Tech in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of front end development with a focus on user interfaces.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong sense of aesthetics and user experience
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as REST, HTTP, JSON and how they play a part in app design
- Familiarity with browser compatibility issues and comfortable in debugging browser problems
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment
- Passion for building large web applications at scale
- Experience with TDD
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.