Do you like building iOS app and want to bring it to the mobile to next level? Do you have ideas on how mobile can continue to improve and want to the serve for users around the world? Then you should join Aspricot’s mobile team.
We build apps used by millions of people, and we take great pride in our work. This means excellent development practices, careful code architecture, and an organization built around rapid releases.
Work happens at our beautiful Indore office where you’ll work in one of our engineering teams consisting of 5-8 engineers, UX designers, QA and product managers. Within the teams, backlog groomings, planning meetings, daily standups, demos and retrospectives keep us agile, accountable and reliable.
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications (point us to your work in the App Store)
- Deep knowledge of Objective-C
- You also need experience collaborating on software projects. Cowboy coding is fun, but you have to prove that you can work efficiently as part of a team.
Bonus points if you have:
- Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- A github account with some cool projects in it
- Scary amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing location aware mobile applications
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
- B.E. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1+ years experience with iOS
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code
- Experience working with designers and product managers
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.