This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced SEO Specialist to develop and implement Aspricot’s organic search strategy. The ideal candidate will have a track record of SEO success across in-house or agency roles working on sites with millions of monthly visits from organic search traffic. They won’t be afraid of digging into large sets of data to spot trends and opportunities.
Beyond that, you’ll be very strong at analyzing our sites and market from all aspects of SEO performance in order to discover, prioritize and execute on SEO improvements, both tactical and strategic. He or she will work closely with relevant teams including Marketing and PR to serve as an advocate for SEO and to ensure alignment of goals across all channels.
In This role you will:
- Develop and implement SEO campaigns, strategies and initiatives
- Assist client teams in developing SEO strategies and programs that meet client business goals
- Conduct Natural Search Research
- Research and implement linking strategies
- Create monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports
- Conduct and implement multiple page-level optimizations
- Work with cross functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives
- Maintain expertise on search engine news and trends
- 2+years of tactical and strategic experience in SEO (search engine optimization) either in-house or agency environments
- Possess a BA/BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or related discipline
- Have a passion for connecting queries to content, and a commitment to making sure the client’s relevant content is found by those who are looking for it
- Have experience as a SEO copywriter with an understanding of how to write for both users and search engines at once
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Have a working knowledge of leading Web Analytics and SEO tools
- Have a proven record of page placement and website optimization
- Enjoy problem solving and have the ability to adapt to new technologies and processes
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently while collaborating with other departments
- Ideally have working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script and Flash
- Be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.