This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Specialist to develop and implement Aspricot’s organic sales strategy. The ideal candidate will have a track record of Sales success across in-house or agency roles working on various bidding portals. They won’t be afraid of digging into large sets of technologies to achieve huge targets.
Beyond that, you’ll be very strong at analyzing our sales strategy and market from all aspects of Sales performance in order to discover, prioritize and execute on Sales improvements, both tactical and strategic. He or she will work closely with relevant teams including Marketing and PR to serve as an advocate for Sales and to ensure alignment of goals across all channels.
In This role you will:
- Devise new and innovative business development plans and strategies.
- Responsible for Online bidding on Elance, Guru, UpWork and various bidding portals.
- Responsible for Online bidding, Follow ups, Competition Analysis, discussion with offshore clients.
- Understanding and obtaining the needs of the clients, preparing various presentations.
- Work On the Cold calling and Email Leads.
- Writing proposals, RFP, RFI responses for services and clients & close deals
- Should be able to manage & coordinate information within the team in order to arrive at accurate bid
- Following up clients continuously and responding to client inquiries.
- Achieving Revenue & Business Targets.
- Ensure time efficient service Making strategies for project implementation
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.