Aspricot is looking for an experienced Project Manager, high-impact collateral that will accelerate our projects. This role will help scale the team’s enablement efforts and empower our growing team to qualify and close new projects.
As a project manager it will be your overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
Following Will be your regular Duties:
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Facilitating Sales Team
- SRS Preparation
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Influencing
- Business Partnering
- Working with Vendors
- Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
- Controlling Quality
- Benefits Realisation
- Strong portfolio of past projects that you can share with us
- Ability to execute breathtaking, pixel-perfect and bug free projects
- Fluency with PHP, MySQL and Strong Design/UI Perspective.
- Deep curiosity about the underlying emotions and experiences that drive internet products
- Desire to set new standards for Web designs
Please include a link to your best projects.
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.