We are looking for engineers who are well rounded – quality conscious, product thinkers, business congnizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the scale that Aspricot operates at. The same scale also demands the engineers to produce super-efficient solutions. Engineers participate and breed the culture of self-drive which is fuelled with merit based opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Work collaboratively with team and other departments designing and developing new products and maintaining existing products.
- Contribute on several layers of the LAMP stack from database, to server, to front end.
- Add new features and fix code defects in web applications.
- Deep expertise in PHP programming language & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Substantial experience in building large complex business applications
- Strong object oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- The ability to channel high-level guidance to direct the building of large and complex business applications and platforms.
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with full life cycle development in any PHP language on a Linux platform
- Deep understanding of data-driven web application design and development
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments and tuning servers like apache/mysql
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.