At Aspricot, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The engineers behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Aspricot well, Aspricot. We are in need of an HR Business Partner for our Corporate and Engineering functions who will align business objectives with employees and management on a global scale. You are effectively a consultant to management on business issues, and a coach to managers and employees.
The right person will thrive in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can pivot quickly. This role is all about crafting the people strategy of the Corporate groups, and enriching the support structure for management. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to help build out programs and processes from scratch.
- Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… thousands of Uber applicants each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about all things People Ops. You are self-aware and well-spoken on the phone, video conferences, email and in-person. You’re respectful of the culture we’ve built and the work put in to get us this far.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited about your part in our growth.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed.
What You’ll Do
- Lead Aspricot teams through people issues and people programs (compensation, talent development, performance, etc.)
- Advise leadership on people related strategy and decisions (including organizational design, planning, and compensation)
- Provide expertise in development and execution, planning, and facilitation of employee relations efforts
- Collaborate to develop company-wide strategies and programs based on data insights
- Develop HR/people oriented programs to positively impact change management
- Assess employee development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
What You Have?
- Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters required.
- A track record of providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of HR.
- Significant experience in all facets of human resources – performance management, talent assessment, learning and development, organizational design and employee relations.
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence. Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and extreme flexibility to be proactive in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions.
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are imperative.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator including excellent presentation skills; analytical and problem solving abilities.
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.