You believe you can automate everything. You have an insatiable craving for making applications more consistent and reliable over time. You understand scalable web architectures and have implemented a few. You are a self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and problem ownership who can commit to driving issues to completion. You can balance multiple tasks. You love to build tools that enable a whole organization to rapidly produce software products and services.
What You’ll do:
- Building and engineering platforms for multiple clients
- Building cloud automation and internal tools to support developers deploying, running and monitoring individual services on different applications
- Championing best practices for building scalable, reliable services
- Conducting root cause analysis on production issues with other engineers
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Built and ran a reliable platform delivering a 24×7 service using SaaS products
- Designed and implemented tools to support developers shipping code to production
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a startup environment
You should be an Aspricot believer
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.