Aspricot is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, high-impact collateral that will accelerate sales opportunities in key verticals. This role will help scale the Sales team’s sales enablement efforts and empower our growing Sales team to qualify and close new business.
Following Will be your regular Duties:
- Handling a team of 5-8 Sales Executives.
- Responsible for Planning, Directing, Organizing & Controlling of Sales team to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for generating profitable business with current and new clients.
- Identify & generate business from new accounts, Identify potential market segments/verticals
- Manage the account portfolio for the region/ territory and ensure business growth.
- Developing effective sales plans utilizing sales methodology
- Responsible for Sales MIS.
- Training the team on new verticals and new joiners.
Note: The description and responsibilities listed above represents the most significant duties of this position. It is not intended to be all-inclusive. Duties may be added or deleted at the discretion of management.